2. Fill two baby food jars with rocks from the patch of rocks. The jars, it turns out, are the perfect size for this project.
3. Return to your place of residence. Inside you're bound to find some wax paper. Pull off a sheet of it. Make sure the edges are perfectly straight, even if it takes a bajillion tries (I know how it feels, trust me).
4. Tape down the wax paper on the closest smooth surface. Dump rocks onto the wax paper.
5. Unfortunately, you realize that the nearest outlet (required for the hot glue gun) is located nowhere near the place where you first taped the wax paper. Repeat Step 4, just make sure to do it near an outlet.
6. Wait for a rather long time for the hot glue gun to heat up.
7. Begin composing your blog post.
8. Almost burn yourself checking to see if the hot glue gun is hot.
9. Realize that hot glue gun actually doesn't work. Resort to Elmer's.
10. Realize that Elmer's stinks. Use it anyways.
11. Squirt glue in desired pattern. You may think we're done, but we're not. Moving along...
12. Carefully press rocks into the glue and wait until it dries. Or just take a picture. Both work!
13. Oh wait! I nearly forgot... :)










So I did leave a comment on here, but now it's gone. You have a magical blog or something... let's see if this one disappears too...
ReplyDeleteOh, and the first one said something like... you're a genius crafty person, then there was some sarcastic remark then a smiley face like this: :) so there you go.
ReplyDeleteHi. I'm The Muffin's older sister. I read her blog. One of her blog posts suggested I look at your blog - because it had to do with MORP. (or Twerp, or whatever they're calling it these days) So I did. Good show, my fine man.
ReplyDeleteAs a side-note, I have not yet met you, so this comment is potentially awkward.
Maybe this will change soon.
ciao